KNIGHTS FOOTBALL CALIFORNIA TRIP 2020
For all students interested in playing football for the Knights next year, we have some exciting news! Next year, the football team will be traveling to Los Angeles, California!!
The trip will take place Aug. 25-30, 2020.
The trip will include the following:
- Roundtrip airfare from Calgary International to Los Angeles (Aug 25), returning to Calgary (Aug 30)
- Five nights of accommodations
- Football practices and a game versus Marina High School from Huntington Beach California
- Ground Transportation to all activities via deluxe motorcoach.
- All breakfasts are included along with a couple of team dinners. All other meals are to be covered by the student.
- Tours and admissions to:
- USS Iowa Battleship
- Medieval Times Dinner and Show
- UCLA Football Game vs New Mexico State
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Theme Park
- Griffith Observatory and Hollywood Sign
- Game/practice arrangements
- Service project arrangements
- All taxes (national and local), security fees (Airport and Hotels) and gratuities.
Costs and Payment
Cost will be approximately $1,900.00 per player (we’re hoping it will go down but are confident in this price). We’re asking for a non-refundable deposit of $200 ASAP, as we have secured a great price on airline tickets.
We will be offering the opportunity to pay for the trip in installments:
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 ASAP
- 6 Monthly payments of $284 (rounded up from $283.33) or
- 7 Monthly payments of $272 (rounded up from $271.43)
- Open to other payment schedules all fees must be paid in full by May
If you have any questions please contact Matthew Hassett, HTA Head Football Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling HTA at 403-938-2477.