School Startup Info.
STARTUP INFO. FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR:
- The first day of school for 2019-2020 is Thursday August 29. A full year calendar is in the About > Calendars link at the top of our website.
- Students should arrive by the first bell each day - 8:30 a.m.
- Monday to Thursday the school day ends at 3:06 and Fridays at 12:06.
- Class Placements: Parents will receive an email with the name of your child’s homeroom teacher and class number the day before school starts.
SCHOOL TOURS FOR NEW STUDENTS/FAMILIES:
We will conduct school tours on:
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 6:00 and 6:30 pm and
- Friday, August 23, 2019 at 1:00, 1:30, and 2:00 pm
Tours run for 25-30 min. and are primarily for those who are new or unfamiliar with the school, but all students/parents are welcome. Teachers will not be available during tours and we encourage you to attend our Meet the Teacher evening for this opportunity.
MEET THE TEACHER EVENING - Thursday, September 5th from 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm - open house/drop-in format. (Please note this new time for Meet the Teacher and disregard the previously announced time of 7-8:30 pm).
OFFICE HOURS FOR AUGUST 2019:
Our office reopens from Summer Break on Wed., Aug. 21 (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Thurs., August 29: Welcome back! First day of school!
Regular office hours during the school year are Mon-Thurs 8 am to 4:00 pm and Fridays 8 am to 12:30 pm.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Our bell times: 2019-20 Bell Schedule (same bell times as 2018-19)
- We operate on a Day 1 – Day 2 schedule for classes where Day 1's are Mon./Wed. and Day 2's are Tues./Thurs. Our rotating Friday schedule can be found HERE.
- Please find our School Supply List HERE. Please be prepared on the first day with a basic supply of a binder, paper, pens and pencils etc., as we will start regular classes after a morning orientation in homeroom classes. Students only need these basic items on Day 1 and other school supplies can follow after classes begin.
Wishing all our St. JPII families a fantastic summer break!
Saint John Paul II, pray for us…
Saint Jean-Paul II, priez pour nous…